Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the half-line from the point p1 through p2.
represents the half-line from the point p in the direction v.
- HalfLine is also known as ray.
- HalfLine can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- HalfLine represents a linear curve or .
- HalfLine can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- HalfLine will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, pi and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Thickness, Dashing, and color.
Introduced in 2014