Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
adjusts the levels in image, rescaling them to cover the range 0 to 1.
adjusts the contrast of image by an amount c.
adjusts the contrast by an amount c and the brightness by an amount b.
also performs a gamma correction by raising values to the power γ.
first rescales so that the range of input values inmin to inmax is mapped to 0 to 1.
rescales so that the range of input values inmin to inmax is mapped to outmin to outmax.
- ImageAdjust works with images involving any number of channels.
- Zero adjustment corresponds to contrast adjustment 0, brightness adjustment 0, and gamma correction 1.
- When rescaled values lie outside the range outmin to outmax, they are clipped.
- All correction and range parameters can be given as lists to specify different treatment for different channels in the image.
- Range parameters can be set to Automatic to indicate the minimum or maximum of the values that occur in the image.
- When applied to color images, ImageAdjust always returns an RGB image.
- ImageAdjust works with Image3D objects.