Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
represents the infinite straight line passing through the points p1 and p2.
represents the infinite straight line passing through the point p in the direction v.
- InfiniteLine is also known as line.
- InfiniteLine can be used as a geometric region and graphics primitive.
- InfiniteLine represents linear curve or .
- InfiniteLine can be used in Graphics and Graphics3D.
- InfiniteLine will be clipped by PlotRange when rendering.
- In graphics, the points p, pi and vector v can be Dynamic expressions.
- Graphics rendering is affected by directives such as Thickness, Dashing, and color.
Introduced in 2014