Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
- LibraryFunctionUnload unloads a LibraryFunction so that it can no longer be used.
- On certain platforms, when all functions from a library have been unloaded, the library can be modified and reloaded.
- LibraryUnload unloads all functions from a library.
- When a Wolfram Library is unloaded, an uninitialization function in the library is called.
- When all functions from a Wolfram Library are unloaded, the library is unloaded.
Introduced in 2010