Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
gives measurements associated with the property prop when predictor is evaluated on testset.
- The predictor is typically a PredictorFunction object as generated by Predict.
- The following properties can be measured:
"ComparisonPlot" plot of predicted values versus test values "LogLikelihood" log-likelihood of the model given the test data "LogLikelihoodRate" average log-likelihood per test example "MeanDeviation" mean absolute value of the residuals "MeanSquare" mean square of the residuals "Properties" list of measurement properties available "RejectionRate" fraction of examples predicted as Indeterminate "Residuals" list of differences between predicted and test values "ResidualPlot" plot of the residuals "ResidualHistogram" histogram of residuals "StandardDeviation" root mean square of the residuals
- PredictorMeasurements[…,opts] specifies that the predictor should use the options opts when applied to the test set. Possible options are as given in PredictorFunction.
- PredictorMeasurementsObject[…][prop] can be used to look up prop from a PredictorMeasurementsObject. When repeated property lookups are required, this is typically more efficient.
- PredictorMeasurementsObject[…][prop,opts] specifies that the predictor should use the options opts when applied to the test set. It supersedes options given to PredictorMeasurements.
- Test examples classified as Indeterminate will be discarded when measuring properties "MeanDeviation", "MeanSquare", "Residuals", "ResidualPlot", "ResidualHistogram", and "StandardDeviation".
Generate a PredictorMeasurementsObject of the predictor with the test set:
Perform the previous measurements using the PredictorMeasurementsObject: