Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
BUILT-IN WOLFRAM LANGUAGE SYMBOL
gives the specified property "prop" for the resampling rs.
- Various resampling methods can be used in a spatial transformation when applied to an image or an array of data. For a list of supported resampling methods, see the reference page for Resampling.
- Use ResamplingAlgorithmData to obtain properties of resampling methods such as kernel shape, kernel support, and regularity.
- ResamplingAlgorithmData returns supported resampling methods with default parameter settings.
- ResamplingAlgorithmData[rs,"Properties"] gives the list of all applicable properties for a given resampling rs. If a property does not apply, Missing["reason"] is returned.
- The following properties can be obtained, if applicable:
"Kernel" interpolation kernel "Basis" basis function for interpolation "FourierKernel" Fourier transform of the interpolation kernel "FourierBasis" Fourier transform of the basis function "Regularity" regularity of the interpolation kernel "KernelSupport" kernel radius "BasisSupport" radius of basis function support "ErrorKernel" error kernel
- Resampling properties "Kernel" and "Basis" are different if a method consists of a linear convolution in combination with a recursive filter, such as "Spline" and "OMOMS".
Introduced in 2015