Wolfram Language & System 11.0 (2016)|Legacy Documentation
This is documentation for an earlier version of the Wolfram Language.View current documentation (Version 11.2)
prints as the text of the controlstring, with the printed forms of the expri embedded.
- `i` in the control string indicates a point at which to print expri.
- `` includes the next expri not yet printed.
- `.` prints a raw ` in the output string. »
- You can use StringForm to set up "formatted output".
- Messages given as values for objects of the form s::t are used as control strings for StringForm.
Introduced in 1988
(1.0)| Updated in 2003