Animating Graphics and Playing Sound
You can run any sequence of graphics as a movie. The movie appears in the most visible cell in the sequence. You can also play sounds if your computer has audio hardware installed.
To animate a set of graphics:
1. Create each frame of the animation—for example, by using a Do loop.
2. Select the cell bracket that contains all the graphics cells.
3. Choose Cell Animate Selected Graphics, or double-click any graphic. The animation appears in the most visible cell of the selected graphics.
To play sound:
1. Use Play or ListPlay to create a sound.
2. To play the sound, double-click the speaker image at the top of the cell bracket.
To adjust the sound volume:
Windows: Click the speaker icon located in the lower right-hand corner or use the volume control in the (Sounds and) Multimedia items in the Control Panel.
Macintosh: Use the Sound item in System Preferences to control the volume.
For more information
Animation and sound: The Mathematica Book, Sections 1.9.11 and 1.9.12.