Creating Slide Shows
You can make your own interactive slide shows using the Create Slide Show palette.
You can create a Mathematica notebook that operates as a slide show. Your slide show can contain graphics, text, sound, animations, typeset equations, and evaluatable input. You can edit the cells in a slide just as you would edit cells in a notebook.
In the Normal view environment, all the slides in the slide show are visible and can be edited. In the Slide Show environment, only one slide is visible at a time. You can switch between the two environments by clicking Normal or Slide Show under View Environment.
To navigate from one slide to another, click the arrows in the bar at the top of the notebook window.
To create a new slide show:
1. To open the Create Slide Show palette, choose File Palettes CreateSlideShow.
2. Click New Template. A new notebook with three slides is created. By default, slide shows are presented in the Normal view environment.
To insert a slide:
1. Place a cell insertion bar where you want the new slide.
2. Click New Slide on the Create Slide Show palette. A new slide will appear.
To create a table of contents:
1. Click Table of Contents on the Create Slide Show palette.
2. A table of contents palette is created for the current slide show.
To change the appearance of a slide show:
1. Click Style Sheet on the Create Slide Show palette.
2. Choose a style sheet by clicking the appropriate button. All cells in the slide show notebook will change appearance, based on the definitions in the new style sheet.