Premier Service Benefits
Subscribing to Premier Service gives you the following services and benefits:
- The most current version of Mathematica throughout your subscription period.
- Free home-use license to run Mathematica on your home computer.
- Free home-use license for selected Mathematica application packages that you purchase or currently own.
- Complimentary copy of webMathematica Amateur--for details, visit www.wolfram.com/products/webmathematica.
- Free, top-priority access to our outstanding Technical Support team. For subscribers outside the United States and Canada, support is provided by your local certified Mathematica reseller.
- 15% off Wolfram Education Group classes--for details, visit www.wolfram.com/services/education.
- 15% off a selection of Mathematica application packages.
- Complimentary system transfer if you change operating systems within the same platform class.
- Special invitations and discounts for Mathematica conferences, presentations, seminars, and other events.
- Free subscription to the online version of The Mathematica Journal.
- Firsthand news about Mathematica research and development activities, training courses, and special programs.
- Access to the Premier Service subscribers website at www.wolfram.com/services/premiersupport, which includes special offers and other great benefits just for you.
- Free Mathematica licenses and materials for talks, presentations, and corporate events.
Service programs differ slightly for site and Premier Service subscribers outside the United States and Canada. For more information about benefits and services available outside the United States and Canada, please contact your certified Mathematica reseller.