DoubleStruckCapitalA ... DoubleStruckCapitalZ
... \[DoubleStruckCapitalA] ... \[DoubleStruckCapitalZ]
• Aliases: dsA through dsZ.
• Treated as distinct characters rather than style modifications of ordinary letters.
• , , , , , are used respectively to denote the sets of natural numbers, integers, rationals, reals, complex numbers and quaternions.
• Contiguous character codes from the private Unicode character range are used, even though a few capital double-struck characters are included in ordinary Unicode.
• See Section 3.10.3.
• See also: \[GothicCapitalA] , \[ScriptCapitalA] , etc.