GothicCapitalA ... GothicCapitalZ
... \[GothicCapitalA] ... \[GothicCapitalZ]
• Aliases: goA through goZ.
• Treated as distinct characters rather than style modifications of ordinary letters.
• is used to denote imaginary part; is used to denote real part.
• Used in pure mathematics and theory of computation.
• Contiguous character codes from the private Unicode character range are used, even though a few capital gothic characters are included in ordinary Unicode.
• See Section 3.10.3.
• See also: \[GothicA] , \[ScriptCapitalA] , \[DoubleStruckCapitalA] , etc.