• int MLGetIntegerArray(MLINK link, int **a, long **dims, char ***heads, long *d) gets an array of integers from the MathLink connection specified by link, storing the array in a, its dimensions in dims and its depth in d.
• The array a is laid out in memory like a C array declared as int a[m][n] ... .
• heads gives a list of character strings corresponding to the names of symbols that appear as heads at each level in the array.
• MLGetIntegerArray() allocates memory which must be disowned by calling MLDisownIntegerArray().
• External programs should not modify the arrays generated by MLGetIntegerArray().
• See Section 2.13.4.
• See also: MLGetIntegerList.