• int MLGetRealArray(MLINK link, double **a, long **dims, char ***heads, long *d) gets an array of floating-point numbers from the MathLink connection specified by link, storing the array in a, its dimensions in dims and its depth in d.
• The array a is laid out in memory like a C array declared as double a[m][n] ... .
• heads gives a list of character strings corresponding to the names of symbols that appear as heads at each level in the array.
• MLGetRealArray() allocates memory which must be disowned by calling MLDisownRealArray().
• External programs should not modify the arrays generated by MLGetRealArray().
• See Section 2.13.4.