• Alias: ->.
• Infix arrow operator.
• Used for many purposes in mathematics to indicate transformation, tending to a limit or implication.
• Used as an overscript to indicate a directed object.
• Not the same as \[Rule] .
• -> is the alias for \[Rule] . The alias for \[RightArrow] has a space at the beginning.
• Extensible character.
• See Section 3.10.1 and Section 3.10.4.
• See also: \[LongRightArrow] , \[ShortRightArrow] , \[DoubleRightArrow] , \[RightTeeArrow] , \[RightArrowBar] , \[UpperRightArrow] , \[RightVector] , \[RightTriangle] , \[LeftArrow] , \[HorizontalLine] , \[Implies] .