ScriptCapitalA ... ScriptCapitalZ
... \[ScriptCapitalA] ... \[ScriptCapitalZ]
• Aliases: scA through scZ.
• Treated as distinct characters rather than style modifications of ordinary letters.
• is sometimes called Euler's E.
• \[ScriptCapitalE] is not the same as \[CurlyEpsilon] .
• is sometimes used to denote Fourier transform.
• is sometimes used to denote Laplace transform.
• and are used in physics to denote Hamiltonian and Lagrangian density.
• \[ScriptCapitalP] is not the same as \[WeierstrassP] .
• Contiguous character codes from the private Unicode character range are used, even though a few capital script characters are included in ordinary Unicode.
• See Section 3.10.3.
• See also: \[GothicCapitalA] , \[DoubleStruckCapitalA] , etc.