• DirectedInfinity[ ] represents an infinite numerical quantity whose direction in the complex plane is unknown.
• DirectedInfinity[z] represents an infinite numerical quantity that is a positive real multiple of the complex number z.
• You can think of DirectedInfinity[z] as representing a point in the complex plane reached by starting at the origin and going an infinite distance in the direction of the point z.
• The following conversions are made:
• Certain arithmetic operations are performed on DirectedInfinity quantities.
• New in Version 1.