• FortranForm[expr] prints as a Fortran language version of expr.
• Standard arithmetic functions and certain control structures are translated.
• FortranForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
• The width of output lines must be set explicitly by giving the option PageWidth -> n for the relevant output stream.
• SetOptions[$Output, PageWidth -> 72] uses a line width of 72 characters for standard Mathematica output.
• No declarations are generated.
• New in Version 1.