• x y or x y yields True if x is determined to be greater than or equal to y.
• yields True if the form a non-increasing sequence.
• x y
can be entered as x y
or x \[GreaterEqual] y
when its arguments are real numbers.
• GreaterEqual does some simplification when its arguments are not numbers.
• For exact numeric quantities, GreaterEqual
internally uses numerical approximations to establish numerical ordering. This process can be affected by the setting of the global variable $MaxExtraPrecision
• x y
, entered as x >/ y
or x \[GreaterSlantEqual] y
, can be used on input as an alternative to x y
• New in Version 1; modified in 3.