• HTMLSave["file.html"] saves an HTML version of the current input notebook in the front end.
• HTMLSave["file.html", "source.nb"] saves an HTML version of the notebook from the file source.nb.
• HTMLSave["file.html", notebook] saves an HTML version of the notebook corresponding to the specified notebook object.
• HTMLSave has options for specifying such features as how to include formulas, whether to make links for closed cell groups, and what correspondence to set up between notebook styles and HTML tags.
• HTMLSave normally saves graphics in separate image files.
• HTMLSave generates CSS style sheets to mimic notebook styles.
• HTMLSave can often be accessed from an item in the Save As Special menu in the notebook front end.
• The output from HTMLSave is compliant with XHTML 1.0.
• New in Version 3; modified in 5.