• Hue[h] is a graphics directive which specifies that objects which follow are to be displayed, if possible, in a color corresponding to hue h.
• Hue[h, s, b] specifies colors in terms of hue, saturation and brightness.
• The parameters h, s and b must all be between 0 and 1. Values of s and b outside this range are clipped. Values of h outside this range are treated cyclically.
• As h varies from 0 to 1, the color corresponding to Hue[h] runs through red, yellow, green, cyan, blue, magenta, and back to red again.
• Hue[h] is equivalent to Hue[h, 1, 1].
• On monochrome output devices, a gray level based on the brightness value is used.
• New in Version 2.