• ListPlot3D[array] generates a three-dimensional plot of a surface representing an array of height values.
• ListPlot3D[array, shades] generates a plot with each element of the surface shaded according to the specification in shades.
• ListPlot3D returns a SurfaceGraphics object.
• ListPlot3D has the same options as SurfaceGraphics.
• ListPlot3D has the default option setting Axes -> True.
should be a rectangular array of real numbers, representing
values. There will be holes in the surface corresponding to any array elements that are not real numbers.
by default takes the
coordinate values for each data point to taken to be successive integers starting at 1.
• If array
, then shades
must have dimensions
• The elements of shades must be either GrayLevel, Hue or RGBColor, or SurfaceColor objects.
• New in Version 1.