• NotebookOpen["name"] opens an existing notebook with the specified name, returning the corresponding notebook object.
• NotebookOpen["name", options] opens a notebook using the options given.
• NotebookOpen will usually cause a new notebook window to be opened on your screen.
if it cannot open a notebook with the specified name.
• NotebookOpen searches the directories specified by the NotebookPath global option for the front end.
• With the option Visible->False
will return a NotebookObject
, but will not cause a window to appear on your screen.
• NotebookOpen initially sets the current selection to be before the first cell in the notebook.
• New in Version 3.