• NullSpace[m] gives a list of vectors that forms a basis for the null space of the matrix m.
• NullSpace works on both numerical and symbolic matrices.
• NullSpace[m, Modulus->n] finds null spaces for integer matrices modulo n.
• NullSpace[m, ZeroTest -> test] evaluates test[ m[[i, j]] ] to determine whether matrix elements are zero. The default setting is ZeroTest -> Automatic.
• A Method
option can also be given. Possible settings are as for LinearSolve
• New in Version 1; modified in 3.
• Advanced Documentation.