• SolveAlways[eqns, vars] gives the values of parameters that make the equations eqns valid for all values of the variables vars.
• Equations are given in the form lhs rhs
• Simultaneous equations can be combined either in a list or with &&.
• A single variable or a list of variables can be specified.
• Example: SolveAlways[a x + b 0, x]
• SolveAlways works primarily with linear and polynomial equations.
• SolveAlways produces relations between parameters that appear in eqns, but are not in the list of variables vars.
• SolveAlways[eqns, vars] is equivalent to Solve[!Eliminate[!eqns, vars]].
• New in Version 1.