• StringForm["controlstring", , ... ] prints as the text of the controlstring, with the printed forms of the embedded.
in the control string indicates a point at which to print
includes the next
not yet printed.
• `.` prints a raw ` in the output string.
• StringForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
• You can use StringForm to set up "formatted output".
• Messages given as values for objects of the form s::t are used as control strings for StringForm.
• New in Version 1; modified in 5.