• StyleForm[expr, options] prints using the specified style options.
• StyleForm[expr, "style"] prints using the specified cell style in the current notebook.
• Additional options can be given as in StyleBox
• StyleForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
• StyleForm can be used to specify the style for text in graphics.
• StyleForm[expr, "style"] will work only if the notebook front end is being used; StyleForm[expr, options] for many options will work in all cases.
• When StyleForm objects are nested, the options of the innermost one control the printing of a particular expression.
• New in Version 3.