• StylePrint[expr, "style"] creates a new cell in the current notebook with the specified style, and prints expr into it.
• StylePrint[expr] uses the default style for the current notebook.
• StylePrint creates a new cell immediately after the cell that is currently being evaluated.
• StylePrint[expr, "style", opts] can be used to specify options for the cell that is created.
• With a text-based front end, StylePrint
does the same as Print
• Cells generated by StylePrint by default have GeneratedCell->True and CellAutoOverwrite->True.
• StylePrint[expr, "style"]
generates a whole cell with the specified style; Print[StyleForm[expr, "style"]]
generates a cell with the default style but containing a StyleBox
• New in Version 3.