• Symbol["name"] refers to a symbol with the specified name.
• All symbols, whether explicitly entered using Symbol or not, have head Symbol.
• x_Symbol can be used as a pattern to represent any symbol.
• The string "name" in Symbol["name"] must be an appropriate name for a symbol. It can contain any letters, letter-like forms, or digits, but cannot start with a digit.
• Symbol["name"] creates a new symbol if none exists with the specified name.
• A symbol such as x has a name "x".
• If Symbol["name"]
creates a new symbol, it does so in the context specified by $Context
• New in Version 1.