• TableForm[list] prints with the elements of list arranged in an array of rectangular cells.
• The height of each row and the width of each column are determined by the maximum size of an element in the row or column.
• TableForm prints a single-level list in a column. It prints a two-level list as a two-dimensional table. More deeply nested lists are by default printed with successive dimensions alternating between rows and columns.
• Arrays in which all sublists at a particular level are not of the same length display as ragged tables.
• The following options can be given:
• TableForm acts as a "wrapper", which affects printing, but not evaluation.
• New in Version 1.