• TextJustification->0 does no stretching, and leads to ragged text boundaries.
• TextJustification->1 does full justification, and forces all complete lines to be the same length.
• No stretching is done on lines that end with explicit Return characters.
• With settings for TextJustification between 0 and 1, partial justification is done.
• With TextJustification->s
will take the amount by which each broken line is shorter than PageWidth
, and then insert within the line a total amount of space equal to s
• If TextJustification is not 0, the standard Mathematica front end will dynamically adjust the lengths of lines as you enter text.
• New in Version 3.