• TracePrint[expr] prints all expressions used in the evaluation of expr.
• TracePrint[expr, form] includes only those expressions which match form.
• TracePrint[expr, s] includes all evaluations which use transformation rules associated with the symbol s.
indents its output in correspondence with the nesting levels for lists generated by Trace
• The indentation is done using the print form defined for the object Indent[d].
• TracePrint prints the forms of expressions before any of their elements are evaluated.
• TracePrint yields only the forward part of the output specified by the option setting TraceAbove -> All.
• TracePrint[expr] returns the result of evaluating expr.
• New in Version 2.