• TraceScan[f, expr] applies f to all expressions used in the evaluation of expr.
• TraceScan[f, expr, form] includes only those expressions which match form.
• TraceScan[f, expr, s] includes all evaluations which use transformation rules associated with the symbol s.
• TraceScan[f, expr, form, fp] applies f before evaluation and fp after evaluation to expressions used in the evaluation of expr.
• All expressions are wrapped in HoldForm
to prevent evaluation before f
are applied to them.
• The function fp is given as arguments both the form before evaluation and the form after evaluation.
• TraceScan[f, expr] returns the result of evaluating expr.
• New in Version 2.