• WorkingPrecision is an option for various numerical operations which specifies how many digits of precision should be maintained in internal computations.
• Setting WorkingPrecision->n causes all internal computations to be done to at most n-digit precision.
• Setting WorkingPrecision->MachinePrecision causes all internal computations to be done with machine numbers.
• Even if internal computations are done to n-digit precision, the final results you get may have much lower precision.
• New in Version 1; modified in 5.