As of Version 7.0, has been superseded by BarChart.
generates a stacked bar chart of the data in the lists. The data for each group of bars is scaled so that the sum of the absolute values in a group of bars is 1.
- To use , you first need to load the Bar Charts Package using .
- has the same options as Graphics with the following additions:
BarStyle Automatic style for the bars BarSpacing Automatic ratio of bar width to space bars in a group BarGroupSpacing Automatic spacing between groups of bars BarLabels Automatic labels at tick marks for each bar (or group) BarValues False whether to show the length of each bar BarEdges True whether edges are drawn around each bar BarEdgeStyle Opacity[0.5] style for the bar edges BarOrientation Vertical determines horizontal or vertical orientation
- Each is a list of numbers or numeric values. For example: .
- The need not have the same length.
- The heights of all the groups of bars in an are the same.