generates C code from the compiled function cfun using the name as the exported function name, and saves in the file name.c.
generates output in filename.
generates C code from several compiled functions and saves in filename.
- To use , you first need to load it using Needs["CCodeGenerator`"].
- can make standalone code or a Wolfram Library.
- Mathematica contains the necessary headers and libraries for standalone code.
- You can generate a header for the generated code by setting to .
- The following option can be given:
"CodeTarget" "WolframRTL" the type of code to generate