divides each channel value in img by an amount x.
divides each channel value in mem by an amount x.
gives an image in which each pixel is the division of the corresponding pixels in and .
gives a CUDAMemory in which each pixel is the division of the corresponding pixels in and .
- The CUDALink application must be loaded using Needs["CUDALink`"].
- works with binary, grayscale, and other images.
- works with CUDAMemory and lists.
- is equivalent to CUDAImageMultiply[image1, 1/x].
- The image returned by has the same dimensions as image.
- and must be the same dimensions in .
- If is a single-channel image, each channel of is divided by in .
- In , the number x is normally in the range 0 to 1 and is not defined at 0.
- gives an image with the same underlying data type as image, clipping or truncating values if necessary.
- gives an image with the type of , clipping or truncating values if necessary.
- The following options can be given:
"Device" Automatic device used for CUDA computation "OutputMemory" None CUDAMemory where output is stored