represents a live interface instance with root widget root, wrapping the active widgets and environment.
- To use , you first need to load GUIKit using Needs["GUIKit`"].
- A represents a live interface instance wrapping both the created Java objects as well as the runtime environment associated with the scripting code and Mathematica contexts.
- objects are comprised mostly of private definitions, but the first argument is a JavaObject instance of the top-level widget in the interface and supports direct J/Link style calls.
- A is created whenever GUILoad or GUIRun is called.
- A is released interactively when an interface is closed or programmatically using CloseGUIObject or ReleaseGUIObject.
The first argument is a normal JavaObject instance: