OBSOLETE HISTOGRAMS PACKAGE SYMBOL
As of Version 7.0, has been superseded by an optional argument hspec for the built-in Mathematica function Histogram.
is an option of histogram functions that specifies the way in which the bar heights are to be scaled.
- To use , you first need to load the Histograms Package using .
- HistogramScale->Automatic does not scale the bar heights when there are equally sized intervals.
- HistogramScale->Automatic scales the bar heights by the interval sizes when the intervals are not equally sized.
- HistogramScale->True always scales the bar heights by the interval sizes regardless of whether the interval sizes are equal.
- HistogramScale->k scales bar heights so that the bar areas or bar volumes sum to the positive number k.
- gives a probability density plot.