is an interval list for the Mean Chromatic scale.
- To use , you first need to load the Music Package using Needs["Music`"].
- Intervals are measured in cents.
- MusicScale[MeanChromatic, freq, dur] creates a Sound object that is a sequence of pitches corresponding to the Mean Chromatic scale.
- The Mean Chromatic scale uses 696.6 cents as the definition of a fifth, instead of 702 cents as in the Pythagorean and Just Intonation systems.
- This scale was invented in the 18 century by Gottfried Silbermann to correct for intonation problems due to enharmonic change.