represents a function loaded using OpenCLFunctionLoad.
- The OpenCLLink application must be loaded using Needs["OpenCLLink`"].
- is returned by OpenCLFunctionLoad.
- An object can be used the same way as a pure function.
- The function represented by runs in the same process as the Mathematica kernel.
- The function represented by is unloaded when the Mathematica kernel exits.
- On launch, if the number of threads is not specified (as an extra argument to the ), then the dimension of the element with largest rank and dimension is chosen. For images, the rank is set to 2.
- On launch, if the number of threads is not a multiple of the block dimension, then it is incremented to be a multiple of the block dimension.