is an option for StemLeafPlot that specifies whether a column of counts for each stem should be included.
- To use , you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- Valid settings for are True, False, or Automatic.
- With the setting IncludeStemCounts->Automatic, a column of stem counts is included only when the Leaves option is set to None.
- With the setting IncludeStemCounts->True, a column of leaf counts is included in the plot.
- For a single stem-and-leaf plot, the count column is placed to the right of the leaf column. For a plot of two datasets, the count columns are placed outside the leaf columns.