creates a Pareto plot from the frequencies of the elements in list.
creates a Pareto plot from categories with frequencies .
- To use , you first need to load the Statistical Plots Package using Needs["StatisticalPlots`"].
- combines a bar chart displaying percentages of categories in the data with a line plot showing cumulative percentages of the categories.
- The categories are sorted in decreasing order of frequency.
- has the same options as Graphics, with the following additions and changes:
Axes True whether to draw axes BarOrigin Bottom origin placement for bars BarSpacing Automatic fractional spacing between bars ChartElementFunction Automatic how to generate raw graphics for bars ChartElements Automatic graphics to use in each of the bars ChartLabels Automatic labels for bars ChartStyle Automatic style for bars ColorFunction Automatic how to color bars ColorFunctionScaling True whether to normalize arguments to ColorFunction LabelingFunction Automatic how to label bars PlotMarkers Automatic markers for points PlotStyle Automatic styles for the line
- The options BarOrigin, BarSpacing, ChartElementFunction, ChartElements, ChartLabels, ChartStyle, ColorFunction, ColorFunctionScaling, and LabelingFunction are the same as those for BarChart.
- The BarOrigin option applies to the entire plot, not just the bars.