converts temperature temp from temperature scale oldscale to scale newscale.
- To use , you first need to load the Units Package using Needs["Units`"].
- The following settings for temperature scales oldscale and newscale can be used:
Celsius Fahrenheit Rankine Centigrade Kelvin
- The conversion of temperature units is different from most other unit conversions, because it is not multiplicative. This is because the zeros of various systems are set at different values.
- For example, zero degrees Centigrade is the same as 32 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Convert only converts the units of temperature. Use to convert the actual temperatures.