DistributeDefinitions[s1, s2, ...]
distributes all definitions for the symbols to all parallel kernels.
distributes definitions for all symbols in the specified context.
- DistributeDefinitions in effect applies ParallelEvaluate to all assignments for values and attributes with the symbols , including not only ownvalues but also downvalues, upvalues, and other types of values.
- DistributeDefinitions applies itself recursively to any symbols appearing in the definitions of the symbols .
- DistributeDefinitions has attribute HoldAll.
- DistributeDefinitions in effect "registers" the definitions for the symbols so that they are automatically distributed to every new parallel kernel that may be launched.
- DistributeDefinitions[expr] for an arbitrary expression expr distributes definitions for all symbols appearing in expr.
New in 7 | Last modified in 8