- Divisible[n, m] works for integers or rational numbers n and m.
- Divisible works with exact numeric quantities, as well as explicit numbers.
- Divisible works with exact complex numbers.
- Divisible[n, m] yields True only if is an integer.
- Divisible[n, m] is effectively equivalent to Mod[n, m]==0.
- For exact numeric quantities, Divisible internally uses numerical approximations to establish its result. This process can be affected by the setting of the global variable $MaxExtraPrecision.
- Divisible[n, m] can be entered as .
- can be entered as \[Divides] or EscdividesEsc.
New in 6