- A Dynamic computation that times out will return $Aborted.
- DynamicEvaluationTimeout->Infinity specifies that there should be no timeout.
- All Dynamic computations are wrapped in TimeConstrained by the front end, with the value of the DynamicEvaluationTimeout option used to compute the parameter passed to TimeConstrained.
- The front end may pass a value slightly greater than the actual value of DynamicEvaluationTimeout to TimeConstrained.
- DynamicEvaluationTimeout can be set globally by using SetOptions[scope, DynamicEvaluationTimeout->value] where scope is set to $FrontEnd or $FrontEndSession.
New in 8