finds a smallest edge cut of the graph g.
FindEdgeCut[g, s, t]
finds a smallest s-t edge cut of the graph g.
- An edge cut of a graph g is a set of edges whose deletion from g disconnects g.
- The s-t edge cut is a list of edges who deletion from g disconnects g with s and t in two different connected components.
- For weighted graphs, FindEdgeCut gives an edge cut with the smallest sum of edge weights.
- For a disconnected graph, FindEdgeCut will return an empty list .
- The following option can be given:
EdgeWeight Automatic edge weight for each edge
New in 9