returns the positions of exact matches for the DNA sequence seq on the reference human genome.
returns at most n matches.
- Sequences are represented as strings containing , , , C or , , , C.
- The positions returned by GenomeLookup["seq"] are given in the form where is a chromosome specification, strand is or , and and are start and end positions.
- Human chromosomes are specified as , , , etc.
- Bases are numbered in the 5' to 3' direction of the specified strand.
- GenomeLookup[spec, "Count"] gives a count of the number of exact matches.
New in 7