OBSOLETE MATHEMATICA SYMBOL
represents a row of graphics objects.
represents a two-dimensional array of graphical objects.
- You can display a object using Show.
- sets up identical rectangular display areas for each of the graphics objects it contains.
- takes the same options as Graphics, with the default for Ticks and FrameTicks changed to None.
- takes the additional option GraphicsSpacing, which specifies the spacing between the rectangular areas containing each graphics object. The default setting is GraphicsSpacing->0.1.
- The options DisplayFunction, ColorOutput, and CharacterEncoding are ignored for graphics objects given inside .
New in 2